Your application is not on our list? Then leave us a message in the Jamendo-dev GoogleGroup and we will add it for you.
Jamendo Apps (API 2.x)
Here is a list of some, and not really all, the applications built on or integrating Jamendo:
Smartphone and Tablet Apps
- jammap : Jamendo Map on Chrome Browser
- Musiclouds for Roku DVP : Browse, Search and Listen to Jamendo Albums, Artists and Tracks with your Internet Connected TV!
- jPlay: an HTML5 Jamendo player. Just run it in a browser. Demo
- uJamin': Both mobile and desktop targeted experimental HTML5 Jamendo player.
- Amarok: Jamendo Lyrics Script for Amarok 1.4 (full Jamendo integration will be in Amarok 2.0)
- VLC Jamendo plugin : VLC has by default a Jamendo plugin that let you listen to Jamendo radios and browse charts by genre
- Clementine Music Player: A cross-platform music player inspired by Amarok 1.4 - available for Windows, OSX and Linux.
- CloudPlay: A menu bar music player for Mac that searches and plays music from iTunes, Jamendo, YouTube, SoundCloud, exfm, and many more.
- Evolution Player: Standalone music player with Jamendo integration for Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Songbird: An open-source customizable music player. There is a plugin for rudimentary Jamendo support and there is also a Jamendo Search plugin.
- Statuzer: A Multi-platform Twitter Client with Jamendo Search and replay
- jWidget : An HTML widget using <audio>
- Joshfire Factory : A multiplatform App Builder which let you create apps running on several platforms just with browser interface
- JDownloader: Open-source, platform independent (Java) downloadmanager with rudimentary Jamendo support.
- Ruja: A software that help to download easily the content from Jamendo. Written in Ruby/GTK2